In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the data entered here correspond to the entity that owns the website: www.revenueresort.com
Social denomination: Revenue Resort
Adress: C/ Juan Torres Gil, Nº 41, Candelaria, 38530 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Phone: +34 607 920 779
General conditions of use of the website
The terms and conditions indicated below regulate the access and use of the website www.revenueresort.com, whose owner and service provider is Rafael Gómez Rodríguez, and contact address at C/ Juan Torres Gil, Nº 41, Candelaria, 38530 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, contact phone: +34 607 920 779 and contact email: email@example.com
The expression “site or website” includes data, texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs and others included therein, and, in general, all creations expressed by any means or support, tangible or intangible protected by laws on intellectual property, industrial property and other rules of law.
The user is aware that access and use of the services and contents of the site is done under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
Access to the website and / or the display of the contents or use of the services contained in the website implies that the user expressly accepts these general conditions of use and therefore acquires a series of rights and obligations, in order to guarantee the adequate enjoyment of the services and contents found therein and which www.revenueresort.com makes available to the user.
User status is acquired by accessing the website. The user will use the services and content exclusively for private purposes, excluding any modality of subsequent use thereof for profit or report of any benefit, direct or indirect.
If these general conditions were replaced by others in whole or in part, said new general conditions shall be deemed to be accepted in an identical manner to that set forth. However, the user of the website must access these general conditions periodically to know the successive versions that are included here, although it is recommended that the user access them every time he intends to access or make use of the services and contents of the website.
In the event that the user does not accept these general conditions or the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for website users, the user must refrain from accessing the website and / or abandoning browsing through it.
The user must establish the appropriate technical security measures to avoid unwanted actions in their information system, files and computer equipment used to access the Internet and, especially, the website, being aware that the Internet is not completely secure.
Object of the website
Through access to the site, the user can enjoy the use of various content and services that will be offered by Revenue Resort, where appropriate, by third parties under the conditions determined for them .
Revenue Resort may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, the provision, configuration, content and services of the site, as well as its conditions of use and access to the services provided, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content.
The cost of telephone access or other type of expense for the connection to access to the website will be borne exclusively by the user.
Rights and obligations of the user
The user can:
- Access for free and without prior authorization to the contents and services of the site available as such, without prejudice to the technical, particular conditions or the need for prior registration regarding specific services and content as determined in these general conditions or in the particular conditions of said services.
- Use the services and content available for your exclusive private use.
- Make proper and lawful use of the site, in accordance with current legislation, morals, good customs and public order.
In no case may the user:
- Access or use the services and contents of the site for the commission of illegal actions or contrary to current legislation, morals, good customs and public order, for purposes that are harmful to the rights and freedoms of third parties, or that may harm, damage or prevent, in any way, access to them, to the detriment of Revenue Resort.
- Use the services, in whole or in part, to promote, sell, contract, disseminate advertising or own or third-party information without prior written authorization from Revenue Resort.
- Enter information on the website or use the services existing therein in order to directly or indirectly attempt against the rights and especially the fundamental rights and public freedoms of other users of the website or of Revenue Resort.
- Include hyperlinks in your particular or commercial web pages to this website that are not limited solely and exclusively to access to the main page of the same.
- Use the services and contents offered through the site in a manner contrary to the general conditions of use and / or the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content, and to the detriment or impairment of the rights of the rest of users.
- Perform any action that prevents or hinders access to the site by users, as well as hyperlinks to the services and content offered by Revenue Resort or by third parties through the website.
- Use any type of computer virus, code, software, computer program, computer or telecommunications equipment, which may cause damage or unauthorized alteration of the contents, programs or systems accessible through the services and content provided on the website or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users thereof; or unauthorized access to any content and / or services of the website.
- Remove or modify in any way the protection or identification devices of Revenue Resort or their legitimate owners that may contain the content hosted on the website, or the symbols that Revenue Resort or the legitimate third-party rights holders incorporate their existing intellectual or industrial property creations into this website.
- Include in websites of your responsibility or property “metatags” corresponding to brands, trade names or distinctive signs owned by Revenue Resort. Reproduce all or part of the website on another website. You may not make framed the site or websites accessible through it that hide or modify content, advertising spaces and brands of Revenue Resort or of third parties, regardless of whether or not they involve acts of unfair competition or confusion.
- Create frames within a website of your responsibility or property that reproduce the main page and / or the pages accessible through it, corresponding to this website without the prior authorization of Revenue Resort.
- Include in a website of your responsibility or property a hyperlink that generates a window or session of the navigation software used by a user of your website, in which brands, commercial names or distinctive signs of your property are included and through which you show the main web page of or any of the pages accessible through it.
- Use the brand, commercial names, as well as any other identifying sign that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior express written authorization of its owner.
- Perform any action that involves the reproduction, distribution, copying, rental, public communication, transformation or any other similar action that involves the modification or alteration of all or part of the contents and services of the site or the economic exploitation thereof, without the prior written authorization of Revenue ResortS or of the third party owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights that fall on the services or contents of the website and except as provided in these general conditions or, where appropriate, specific conditions that regulate the use of a service and / or content existing on the website.
Rights and obligations of the service provider
Revenue Resort reserves the following rights:
- Modify the conditions of access to the site, technical or not, unilaterally and without prior notice to users, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and / or content intended for users of the website .
- Establish particular conditions and, where appropriate, the requirement of a price or other requirements for access to certain services and / or content.
- Limit, exclude or condition the access of users when not all guarantees of correct use of the site are given by them according to the obligations and prohibitions assumed by them.
- End the provision of a service or supply of a content, without the right to compensation.
- Modify, delete or update all or part of the content or services offered through the site, without prior notice.
- Undertake any legal or judicial action that is convenient for the protection of the rights of Revenue Resort as of third parties providing their services or content through the site, whenever appropriate.
- Demand compensation that could be derived from the improper or illegal use of all or part of the services and contents provided through the site.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
Revenue Resort does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use of this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Intellectual and industrial property
The user knows that the contents and services offered through the site as well as the brands, commercial names or distinctive signs are protected by the laws of intellectual and industrial property. The copyright and economic exploitation of this site corresponds to Revenue Resort and / or third parties.
The provision of the services and publication of the contents through the site will not imply in any case the transfer, resignation or transmission, in whole or in part, of the ownership of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights by Revenue Resort and / or its legitimate third parties.
Under no circumstances, the user may make use or use of the services and content existing on the site that is not exclusively personal.
No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, copied, publicly communicated, transformed, in whole or in part by any manual, electronic or mechanical system or method (including photocopying, recording or any recovery and storage system of information) through any support currently known or that is invented in the future, without the consent of Revenue Resort, the use, in any form, of all or part of the content of the site is subject to the need to request prior authorization from Revenue Resort and / or legitimate third parties and the acceptance of the corresponding license, if applicable, except for the provisions regarding the rights recognized and granted to the user in these general conditions or what is determined in the particular conditions that Revenue Resort is good to establish for reg ular the use of a certain service and / or content offered through the website.
If the guilty or negligent act or omission directly or indirectly attributable to the user of the website that originates the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of Revenue Resort or of third parties, whether or not there is benefit for the same, originates from Revenue Resort damages, losses, solidarity obligations, expenses of any nature, penalties, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising or arising from any claim, demand, action, lawsuit or procedure, whether civil, criminal or administrative, Revenue Resort shall have the right to address the user by all legal means at his disposal and claim any compensatory amounts, including (by way of example and non-limiting) moral damages and image, emerging damage and loss of profit, advertising costs or any other kind that could result for repair, amounts of penalties or sentence Condemnatory companies, late payment interests, the cost of financing all the amounts in which it could be harmed Revenue Resort, judicial costs and the amount of the defense in any process in which it could to be sued for the causes set forth above, for the damages and losses caused by reason of its action or omission, without prejudice to exercising any other actions that by law correspond to it.
The use of hyperlinks to the website will only be authorized by Revenue Resort by written authorization, provided that the hyperlink is made in the following terms provided in these conditions:
- The link should only allow access to the home page of this website.
- In order to avoid confusion of web users, it is forbidden to load any page belonging to the website in one of the sections of another web page divided into frames, so as to cause a distortion in the presentation of this website inducing the confusion of Internet users (“framing”).
- The authorization to insert a link does not presuppose, in any case, a consent to reproduce the visual and functional aspects (“look and feel”) of this website.
- It also explicitly prohibits the creation of an environment or navigation bar on the pages that make up this site, without prior authorization.
- Aspect of the link: the hyperlink may only consist of one text. For the use of graphics or logos, a license to use the graphics or logos of Revenue Resort must be obtained in advance. In any case, the text must expressly state that it links to this website. In general, the appearance, the visual effect, the location and, in general, the characteristics of the hyperlink must show that it leads to the Revenue Resort website and that it is independent and It is not linked by a relationship, or collaboration, association, sponsorship, labor or any other type, to the website that contains the hyperlink.
- Any web page that contains a hyperlink to the website of Revenue Resort, must inevitably respect these General Conditions of Use of the website, be characterized as being loyal and lawful hyperlinks and comply with any applicable legal provisions and the demands of morality and generally accepted good customs.
- In particular, the authorization for the insertion of hyperlinks to this website will be subject to respect for human dignity and freedom. The website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morality and good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third party rights.
- Finally, it is prohibited to insert hyperlinks to this website in web pages with contents, references or guidance contrary to or not compatible with those that inspire the website of Revenue Resort.
Comments are not allowed on our website.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The fact that Revenue Resort does not require at any given time the respect of any of the conditions established in these general conditions or, where appropriate, particular conditions that regulate the use of a particular service and / or content destined to the users of the website, cannot be interpreted by the user as the resignation to demand its compliance later.
In general, the relations between Revenue Resort with the users of their telematic services, present on this website are subject to Nigeria legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.